[Insight-users] itk::OrientImageFilter: using with 4D data

SP H itkhsp at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:53:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the email.

I would like to know if there are additional things to do before compiling
ITK with ICC.
I just set these environment flags CC=icc, CXX=icpc before using ccmake to
configure, and generate the Makefile.

And this produced some warnings such as ,

/InsightToolkit-3.6.0/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_vector.h(37): warning
#1268: support for exported templates is disabled
  export template <class T> class vnl_matrix;
  ^
/InsightToolkit-3.6.0/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_vector.h(534): warning
#1268: support for exported templates is disabled
  export template <class T> vcl_ostream& operator<<(vcl_ostream &,
vnl_vector<T> const&);
  ^
/InsightToolkit-3.6.0/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_vector.h(537): warning
#1268: support for exported templates is disabled
  export template <class T> vcl_istream& operator>>(vcl_istream &,
vnl_vector<T>      &);
  ^

with -export option, compilation fails...

Thanks