[Insight-users] Compiling ITK3.6 with ICC10.1 (Export template issue)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 21 17:16:07 EDT 2008

Hi SP H,

Please look at the variable

                     CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE

in the output of the itkSystemInformation test:

http://w<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=3542878&build=81401>
ww.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=3542878&build=81401<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=3542878&build=81401>

It says:

     CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=-g -wd1268

You can disable warnin "1268" in the Intel compiler by adding to the CXX
flags the string

                               -wd1268

Please rerun ccmake, go to Advanced variables and add this
string to your CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE variable.

Note that if you are not building for "Release" then you should
probably add the string to

                   CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS

Please give it a try and let us know if you encounter any problem,