[Insight-users] itk::OrientImageFilter: how to use with 4D data

Luca Pamparana luca.pamparana at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:53:10 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to use the itk::OrientImageFilter with 4 dimensional data (3D
+ time). Basically, I want to reorient the three space axes accordingly and
leave the time axes unchanged. Is there a way to achieve this with the
itk::OrientImageFilter or any other filter for that matter?

Currently, when I try it, I am getting the following error messages:

/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkOrientImageFilter.txx: In
member function 'void itk::OrientImageFilter<TInputImage,
TOutputImage>::GenerateOutputInformation() [with TInputImage =
itk::Image<double, 4u>, TOutputImage = itk::Image<double, 4u>]':

error: no matching function for call to
'itk::SpatialOrientationAdapter::FromDirectionCosines(const
itk::Matrix<double, 4u, 4u>&)

Thanks,

Luca