[Insight-users] Error during install (3.6.0)

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:01:09 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am currently trying to build ITK, but it fails during install.
CMake version: cmake version 2.6-patch 0
g++ version : g++ (GCC) 4.1.3 20070929 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)
Ubuntu Gutsy

It builds correctly, but when I do 'sudo make install', I get the following
message:

"[...]
Linking CXX executable CMakeFiles/CMakeRelink.dir/itkTestDriver
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: ""
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:35 (FILE):
  file INSTALL called with old-style COMPONENTS argument.  This script was
  generated with an older version of CMake.  Re-run this cmake version on
  your build tree.
"

Could you please help me ?

Best regards,