[Insight-users] Error during install (3.6.0)

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Mon May 26 23:00:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 08:04:03AM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> 2) Is your build functional after removing the components line ?
>    I'll have to check with a CMake guru before we remove it for good.

Yes: I get precisely the same set of files installed.

If you have a CMake guru to consult with, you might consider asking
whether the "FILE(INSTALL ...)" command should be rewritten to
"INSTALL(FILES ...)".  I can't find the former usage anywhere in the
docs for 2.4 or 2.6; not even using "cmake --help-command FILE".

Cheers,
-Steve