[Insight-users] cmake visual studio interface

abatzis at ceid.upatras.gr abatzis at ceid.upatras.gr
Tue May 27 08:48:22 EDT 2008

 Hello dear Luis and list members,

i ve assembled and configured the code i m using in my msc thesis where i
m using libraries of itk-vtk-vtkInria3d which i want to incorporate in my
graphic user interface that i built in visual studio.i ve tried to do it
manually from inside of visual studio but some conflicts occur and at last
vnl_vector_ref.h still cant be included althought i put it into the
classpath. So at the moment i want to build it all together by use of
cmake. My cmakelists.txt looks like this which unfortunately  doesnt
work(cant recognize stadar namespaces like System and stuff). I d be
really thankfull for any advice.

Best Regards
Jim

PROJECT(gui)

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK)
IF ( ITK_FOUND)
  INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE ( VTK)
IF ( VTK_FOUND)
  INCLUDE( ${USE_VTK_FILE} )
ENDIF( VTK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE ( vtkINRIA3D)
 IF ( vtkINRIA3D_FOUND)
   INCLUDE( ${vtkINRIA3D_USE_FILE} )
 ENDIF( vtkINRIA3D_FOUND)

  ADD_EXECUTABLE(gui WIN32 gui.cpp Form1.h)

  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(gui ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon ITKIO
vtkRendering vtkGraphics vtkHybrid
vtkImaging vtkIO vtkFiltering vtkCommon
vtkRenderingAddOn vtkVisuManagement vtkRendering vtkWidgets
vtkVolumeRendering)