[Insight-users] Statistical Filters....

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:52:02 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for some filters for creating statistical maps, say means
and standard deviations that type of thing.

First off, are there any of these in existence, I've found the add,
scale etc filter as well as the projection filters which will be useful
but aren't quite what i need. So do these filters exist?

If these don't exist I see the primary hurdle being memory management,
Basically I'll have a large number of images which i'll need to access
specific pixels off.
Is there a tutorial/example out there for using the
StreamingImageFilter? Finally, what is the preffered method for creating
a filter with a variable number of inputs?

thanks
Luke