[Insight-users] Speed: Is this the right way?

Koen Vermeer koen at vermeer.tv
Tue Nov 4 04:57:50 EST 2008

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the tips. 1 gave a small speed increase, but only in the
order of 10%. For my test case, the time to beat is still about half of
the current running time - I don't anticipate that kind of speedup by
compiler optimization.

Anyway, I'll continue exploring ITK and asking questions on the list!

Best,
Koen