[Insight-users] How to save the results in ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui examples

Wei-Dong Lian weidong.lian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:50:05 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I met a problem in using ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui. First it
works well and the segmentation is quite better and I know how to use the
ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui except "save as  Float" "save as Char".
I really want to save the data in float text format, also I want to save
these results into a Image Files. It seems like that it doesnt use the
BinaryThresholdImageFilter. Now I dont want to modify the source code of
ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui. How can i do? I have tried to save the
image as png format using the button "Save as Char". But it is totally black
image. I dont know how to save the correct image. I will be appreciated if
anyone can give me some suggestions.
Thank you at first.

Wei-Dong LIAN
ECN, Nantes, France