[Insight-users] how to set number of spatial samples in NormalizedMutualInformationHistogramImageToImageMetric class

pinpress sb_ji at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 10:05:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

Because the above metric class does not have SetNumberOfSpatialSamples()
function, how do I limit the number of sample for the evaluation of the
image similarity metric then?  Of, how do I "enable" the function in the
metric??

Thanks very much.  I really have no clue how this can be achieved myself.

P.S. The thread that talks about the "no member function":

http://www.nabble.com/has-no-member-function-td20389944.html