[Insight-users] Parallel build with wrapping possible?

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Tue Nov 11 23:52:00 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm seeing build failures that only seem to appear when building
in parallel (make -j8) with Tcl wrapping on.  Is it safe to use
cswig in a parallel build or are there known issues?

For reference, I have been doing a parallel build of ITK nightly (no
wrapping) for the dashboard for a couple of months.  There hasn't
been any issues.

But for the Debian builds, I enable cswig-based wrapping into tcl and
python.  Then I get failures where Tcl wrapper files such as
Build/Wrapping/CSwig/CommonA/wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_2DTcl.cxx are
truncated and don't compile.

Any help appreciated,

-Steve