[Insight-users] why Mattes MI is multithreaded but Normalized MI is not?

pinpress sb_ji at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 17:06:30 EST 2008

Hi Luis,

Thanks very much for your reply as well as comment on how people can be more
actively involved for the development of ITK. I myself am at also at a stage
of getting more familiar with all the available algorithms implemented,
because ITK is really a huge package. I hope that I can speed up the
learning curve by participating the forum, that's why I encouraged all other
users to be more responsive and to help others, in general. I am sure that
everyone has had such experiences that a trivial thing could hamper the
progress of learning/research by a very long time, especially for beginners.
Help from advanced users not only would help the beginners speed up their
learning curve, but also provide encouragement so that when they get more
experience, they will help yet other beginners in the same way.