[Insight-users] accessing pixel data of DICOM images

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:11:37 EST 2008

Hi,

Please read the ITK Software Guide, particularly chapter 7 "Reading
and Writing Images":
    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

GetPixel(..) is a member of Image (not ImageIOBase) which will be the
output of your reader.

You may also want to familiarise yourself with iterators (chapter 11),
which allow easy access to pixel data.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan