[Insight-users] 2D slice registration

Susie Heo sheo2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 18 20:31:15 EST 2008

Hello,
I would like to register a 2D EPI oblique axial slice to a 3D MPRAGE and am hoping that ITK will help me do this!  Caveat: Each subject's EPI axial slice was taken parallel to his/her specific hippocampal longitudinal axis and the angle is unknown.  Therefore, I have a low-res 2D axial slice at an unknown angle and a high-res 3D MPRAGE.

Is ITK capable of finding and applying the appropriate transformation?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Susie