[Insight-users] MRFImageFilter

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:20:11 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Please report to the list the error you get. You may need to add a
try-catch block around the update:

 try
     {
     filter->Update();
     }
   catch( itk::ExceptionObject & excp )
    {
    std::cerr << excp << std::endl;
    }

Also, the full code (or better, the minimal code to reproduce the
error you encounter) and access to your data might also be helpful.

Please help us help you.

Regards, Dan