[Insight-users] problem running ITK registration program from within Matlab

Koen Vermeer koen at vermeer.tv
Fri Nov 21 17:47:05 EST 2008

Hi,

Finally something I might be able to contribute to!

I don't have any experience running ITK registration programs from
within Matlab, but I do call ITK filter from Matlab. The problem is that
Matlab uses a different GLIBC than your system. I think I solved it by
simply moving Matlab's libstdc++ (and some other libs) out of the way
and creating a link to the systems libstdc++. I cannot access the
machine on which I did this right now, so if you still have this problem
after the weekend, let me know and I can look at my setup on Tuesday.

Best,
Koen