[Insight-users] Can itkLevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter be used for 3D images?

Yoav Levy yoav.itk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 08:46:18 EST 2008

The answer to my question is YES.

I raised this question since I didn't manage to make it work on the first
round while trying to embed my code in the Slicer3 code. In that case I
couldn't find a proper error massage as well.

On the second round, I managed to convert DeformableRegistration5.cxx into
3D without any problem.

Thanks,
Yoav