[Insight-users] Resampling a volume

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:54:55 EST 2008

Hi Diana,

It is indeed possible to resample an image with a scaling only in the
z-direction.

You will probably want to use the ScaleTransform (see ITK Software
Guide section 8.8.5), rather than an Affine transform.
    http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ScaleTransform.html

There a number of examples demonstrating usage of the ResampleImageFilter
    Examples\Filtering

HTH

Regards, Dan