[Insight-users] Compiler Error with CableSwig/ITK 3.10.0

Brady McCary brady.mccary+ITK at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:03:25 EST 2008

Charl,

I have filed a bug and temporary work-around here:

http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8110

Basically, be sure to only enable ONE of CSWIG or WrapITK, as they
appear to mutually exclusive. Then, edit the .h and .txx files and
comment out the conditional compilation as necessary (search for
CABLE_CONFIGURATION).

Brady

PS Sorry for the double send, Charl.