[Insight-users] Compiler Error with CableSwig/ITK 3.10.0

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 27 14:56:36 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Charl Botha <c.p.botha at tudelft.nl> wrote:
> Thanks for your quick answer!
>
> I would just like to add (for the sake of anyone that might also take
> a look at this) that this problem also occurs with cmake 2.6.2 on
> ubuntu 8.10 x86_64 and g++ 4.3.2.

And some more info:

Your bug http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8110 and this bug
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8136 are indeed duplicates, but you
knew that. :)

Another interesting point is that
Wrapping/WrapITK/CreateWrapperLibrary contains a CUSTOM_COMMAND
definition for GCCXML that defines CABLE_CONFIGURATION.  Seeing as
this macro is used in the generating of the wrappings, I don't
understand why the itkSpatialObject compile is breaking during
wrapping.

We need Gaetan Lehmann or Zach Pincus, Wrapping Wizards of ITK(tm). :)
(here's to hoping they have their google alerts set)