[Insight-users] help for copying image region

Thorsten W. jumpfunky at web.de
Fri Nov 28 12:06:58 EST 2008

Hello Noura,

a example for the RegionOfInterestImageFilter can you find in the ITK
Folder. Examples/IO/ImageReadRegionOfInterestWrite.cxx

The same example can you find in the ITK Software Guide. Page 304 - 7.6
Extracting Regions.

For pasting the ROI in an other image, you can use the PasteImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen38/html/classitk_1_1PasteImageFilter.html
"The SetDestinationIndex() method prescribes where in the first input to
start pasting data from the second input."

Regards,
Thorsten