[Insight-users] The ITK Snap Algorithm

amir hossein saveh at aut.ac.ir
Sun Nov 30 08:02:08 EST 2008

Hello All Dear:

I started to make the 3D Model of the knee, based on the DICOM MRI Slices,
but after importing the Slices (2D Images) and finishing Automatic

Segmnetation ,I tried to save the 3D Model by using these Sequence:
FILE/SAVE/Volume & Statistics/  ,then the software asked me , which type of

File, Do you want to export?  VTK Type? STL Type? Or.. , Then I select the
STL, but after exporting, this file can not read by "SOLID WORKS 2008"

Software, Then it means That it isn't the STL File, Then Dear Can You Direct
Me, Please.

Best Regards.