[Insight-users] Using a transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 1 09:43:40 EDT 2008

Hi Josiane,

a) How do you arrive to the conclusion that the image is empty ?

    by using a viewer  ?
   (if so, please let us know what viewer you are using)

b) Is this a PNG image of 16 bits ?

You will find many examples of resampling a moving image using
the transform resulting from a Registration, in the directory

    Insight/Examples/Registration

a common mistake is to save PNG images in 16 bits that only
contain data in the first 8 bits. Most viewers do not rescale
the intensities and then the images look empty.

Another common mistake is forgetting to initialize properly
the ResampleImageFilter parameters for:

   * OutputOrigin
   * OutputDirection
   * OutputSpacing

Please let us know about the questions above.