[Insight-users] itkStreamingImageFilter with itkHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Mon Oct 6 01:38:08 EDT 2008

Hi,
I want to compute a vesselness measure on a large CT volume (512*512*512,
16bit per voxel) using the
itkHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter
published in the InsightJournal (
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/163).
Since my machine memory is limited I tried to use the
itkStreamingImageFilter  to divide the computation for several small parts
which do not require so much memory, and then merge them.
However it seems that the streaming filter do not divide the computation
using the itkHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.
Any reason, idea?
Thanks,
Moti
--