[Insight-users] convert gray value image to RGB image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 6 09:17:20 EDT 2008

Hi Zhihong,

Do you want to convert the grayscale image to RGB by simply duplicating
the pixel values in all the three channels ?

Or do you want to use a Lookup table in order to generate 'false'
color ?

If you want the second one, then you may want to look a the combined
use of the classes:

#include "itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.h"
#include "itkScalarToRGBPixelFunctor.h"

as illustrated in

   Insight/Examples/Segmentation/WatershedSegmentation1.cxx