[Insight-users] Compilation error for TCoordRep=float in MeshTraits

nadan zhu nadan.zhu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:54:34 EDT 2008

As SimplexMeshGeometry::PointType is defined as itk::Point<double,3>
in itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DFilter.txx(164)
data->pos = points.Value(); //error because  itk::Point<double,3> =
itk::Point<float,3>

One possible way to solve it is to make class SimplexMeshGeometry template
or
overload function operator= in itk::Point
template<class PointValueType>
Point& operator= (const Point<PointValueType,NPointDimension> & r)
{
    const FixedArray<PointValueType, NPointDimension> & fa = r;
    BaseArray::operator=(fa);
    return *this;
}

regards