[Insight-users] Install ITK on Windows XP 64bit

Nicolas Fête itk at fete.ch
Thu Oct 9 11:30:36 EDT 2008

Hi Thorsten,
    I compiled with same configuration and it worked well. The 3-4 usual
options where set to OFF under cmake.
I suppose you correctly checked the x64 compiler install for VS9 and
environment variables are correctly set up ?
How about the messages in german ? Could perhaps help to understand better
:)
Best, nicolas

--
Dr Nicolas FÊTE