[Insight-users] itk::Image vs. itk::OrientedImage

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 16 08:25:55 EDT 2008

Daniel,

If you are using the CVS HEAD version of ITK,
you can also turn ON the following CMake flag:

     ITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_IMAGE

This will make the itk::Image behavior to be the
same as the itk::OrientedImage.

You will have to go to the "Advanced" variables
in CMake, to see this flag.

This option will be available in the upcoming
release of ITK 3.10.