[Insight-users] itkNormalizeImageFilter and itkSigmoid filter ????

robertsen p itkseeker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:15:14 EDT 2008

Dear All

I want to normalize images into zero mean and unit variance for intensity
based Image registration. I have tried itkNormalizeImageFilter.h
but It doesnt give a desired output (Image looks binary). Why???

I tried with sigmoid filter but how to set values of alpha and beta so as to
get unit variance and zero mean ....still output image to be gray scale??

Please help . looking forward to receive your reply.

Regards
Robert/