[Insight-users] ITK example that sums multiple metaheader images

Stéphane CALANDE scalande at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:00:35 EDT 2008

Hi Luis, hi everybody...

I have little problems with the program I created to add my images (see
former mail) : in fact I badly expressed myself.
I don't want a program that "sums" my 3D metaheaders images, but I want a
program that give, as output, a file containing a MEAN of the images.

If I have 10 images represented by different "grey-level", the image I want
is an other "grey-level" one (but now the problem is that the output image
is black and white, probably because of the SUM, isn't it?)

Luis, I'd like to know if the program you gave me (just under this mail) can
resolve that problem ?

I'm trying to compile it but the variable "adder" is undeclared... What is
the type of "adder" ? Can you help me ?

Thank you very much !!

Stéphane