[Insight-users] KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric in JAVA

robertsen p itkseeker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:30:44 EDT 2008

Hi All

I want to use Kullback Leibler metric from ITK
(itk::KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric) for my registration
code in which is implemented in java.

I have two following doubt and would really appreciate if some one could
help me.

1. Is it possible to make dll or exe of this metric in ITK and access it in
java using Java Native Interface?

Because my optimization, regularization and Interpolation are heavily
implemented in java, I just want to use metric from ITK.

Sincerely
Robert