[Insight-users] How can I tile an image?

ts t_s_80 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 27 09:27:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm quite new in the itk-world. What I'm trying to do currently, is
to divide an image into some tiles with the same size and store them
into  separately images/regions and files. Basically, I want to
separate the image like the StreamingImageFilter used with the
ImageRegionMultipleDimensionSplitter, so that the output looks like

-------------------------
/     1      /       2     /
/     3      /       4     /

if I want four regions for example.

It feels like there should be an easy way to do so automatically, but
I didn't find it yet. Maybe I can get the regions from the
StreamingImageFilter and store them? Or any other alternatives?

Thank you very much for your help,
Marta