[Insight-users] deformation field

Ming Chao mingchao2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:15:29 EDT 2008

Hi
I have a new problem with generating a deformation field and reading in the
same field. I did an experiment. Use BSpline model to generate a deformation
field. The displacements of the grid points are assigned values from random
numbers. The generation of the deformable deformation field is fine.
However, when I tried to read in the field with an deformationFieldReader,
it takes forever to read in the generated field...

I am using ITK 3.8.0 and VTK 5.2.0. The compiler is Visual Studio 7 .Net.
The same code was used with Visual Studio 6 and earlier version of ITK and
VTK. It was fine at the time.

What is wrong here?

Thanks,