[Insight-users] Visual Assist X doesn't work with ITK

Shengzhou Xu shengzhouxu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:27:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having trouble with Visual Assist X and ITK. Visual Assist X
doesn't work with ITK many times. It mostly works when using "::" in
the class member functions. But when I use "->", it doesn't work at
all. I get the message: no additional information available" in the
status bar. I have recently installed VS 2003 and I use the latest
versions of ITK. Why is Visual Assist X not working with ITK?  Does
anybody know how to fix this issue?