[Insight-users] Register a 2D image to model surface

Li Yufei yli at research.balgrist.ch
Thu Oct 30 07:58:13 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have a bone model from CT scan and several 2D images about a tendon attached to the bone. I want to register each 2D image to the surface of the bone individually so that I can calculate the 3D displacements of the tendon by registration. Is it possible to do a 2D image to surface registration in ITK? Is there any particular example or class may do the trick for me? Thanks very much in advance.

Best Regards

Yufei

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for content and by McAffee Webshield for the presence of computer viruses.