[Insight-users] How to create an image whose pixels are accessed via a function call

Carlos Sánchez Mendoza carlos.sanchez.mendoza at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:17:31 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I'd love to receive any kind of advice on the following issue:

I have access to some image data via calls to a function (passing the
coordinates of every pixel as a parameter). Although stepping through the
whole input image and storing it in a custom created image object could do
the job, I'd like not to duplicate resources. That's why I am looking for a
way to create an image whose pixels are evaluated via a function call, is
that possible (not from scratch)?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos S. Mendoza.
Universidad de Sevilla.