[Insight-users] Image read/write

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 31 13:14:07 EDT 2008

Hi Raja,

You certainly could extract the IO libraries from ITK.

They are concentrated in the following directories:

     Insight/Code/IO
     Insight/Utilities

In practice, however, extracting the proper pieces from the software
will be harder than building the whole ITK and using only the pieces
that you care about.

What are the particular file formats that you are interested in ?

  Please let us know,

      Thanks,

          Luis