[Insight-users] using OrientedImage together with FEMRegistrationFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:12:51 EDT 2008

Yoav,

We are aware that there are issues with some uses of OrientedImage as
a replacement for Image. Apparently you have found one of these. We
plan to address this in the next weeks.

Please enter a bug for this following the procedure in:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes

Thanks,

Bill