[Insight-users] nrrdKindVector <-> nrrdKindList in NrrdImageIO

Fritzsche Klaus k.fritzsche at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 9 09:35:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am writing my diffusion weighted images to a NRRD-file, using the
itk::ImageFileWriter and itk::NrrdImageIO.

Instead of the following line

kinds: vector domain domain domain

in the header I would like to see

kinds: list domain domain domain

This modification is important for the teem-library to recognize the
correct dimension for the vector entries.

In the WIKI I found the following two lines of code:
(http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Getting_Started_with_the_NRRD_Format)

// This statement is to be added to the ITK CVS Release

io->SetNrrdVectorType( nrrdKindList );

This is probably exactly what I need. When will it be available in ITK?

Best Regards,

Klaus Fritzsche