[Insight-users] how to read analyze image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 10 11:14:02 EDT 2008

Hi Jihan,

             Welcome to ITK !

Please read the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in partiular, you should read the Chapter

          "Reading and Writing Images"

You will find in that text, that the way of
reading this Analyze image is described in
the Example:

     Insight/Examples/IO/ImageReadWrite.cxx

and that you only need to change line 95, from:

     const unsigned int Dimension = 2;

to:

     const unsigned int Dimension = 3;

Please give it a try at this example.