[Insight-users] deformable registration direction?

sli at 2pti.com sli at 2pti.com
Wed Sep 10 13:00:20 EDT 2008

I am trying to apply my 3d image volumes with into
DeformableRegistration8. One very interesting thing happened. If I
registrate vol 1 to vol 2, it works (runs about 50 iterations, for
example), even though I could not have got a good result yet. I mean some
mis-registration showed in the result. However, it I try to registrate vol
2 to vol 1, it does not run with the result I expected (it stoped after 1
iteration and reached the convergence condition) and the output is the
same to vol 2.