[Insight-users] apply color map to rgb image

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:03:40 EDT 2008

Hi John,

ITK "out of the box" does not (yet) provide color mapping
functionality. However, you may be interested in Nick Tustison's
recent Insight Journal article:
   Meeting Andy Warhol Somewhere Over the Rainbow: RGB Colormapping and ITK
   http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/285

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan