[Insight-users] how to update the new version

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 16 17:03:52 EDT 2008

Hi 徐胜舟,

What you may want to do is:

1) Extract the source code of ITK 3.8 in a brand new directory.

2) Then create also a new directory for the binary build of ITK 3.8.

3) Run CMake and provide the two directories above to CMake.

4) Then configure ITK and build it.

5) Finally, reconfigure with CMake your own applications
   to point now to the new binary directory of ITK 3.8.