[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 32

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Wed Sep 17 03:27:29 EDT 2008

Dear Ismail,

The image writer will write a dicom image if you give a filename with
extension .dcm, or analyze format if you write .hdr.

I do not know the details of your filter, but you will need to write
something like this on your commandline once you have compiled your
program:

executableName inputFileName outputFileName.dcm

Of course, the order of input/output depends on what you have written
in your program. I will suggest reading the ITK Software Guide
Reading/Writing Images chapter first, anyway.

Regards,
Xabi

saheb ismail <ismail701 at gmail.com> ha escrito: