[Insight-users] Multi-Spectral segmentation,

Tom Nash tomnash1 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:03:02 EDT 2008

Hi Luis\All

I was going through the example and I think ImageKmeansModelEstimator is a good way to go ahead with K-Means. But my basic problem is I'm using ITK wrapped with Python and hence none of the C++ classes and header files are available in my Python module. Porting all of the code might be a tiresome task. Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed.

Regards
Tom