[Insight-users] itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h not found

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Sep 23 14:48:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

Those file shouldn't be there - they have been copied there as part of
wrapitk, but belongs to insight applications.

http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/itk/InsightApplications-3.8.0.tar.gz

I should try to find some time to move the wrapitk related code to
insight applications and remove those classes from ITK, but, well,
it's not always easy to manage our available time :-)

Gaëtan