[Insight-users] build ManagedITK-3.6.0.2 error

Huang, Tsung Min s94213003 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:58:58 EDT 2008

Hi,
I use Visual Studio 2005 to build ManagedItTK-3.6.0.2.
If I use cmake default setting I can build it successfully. But when I
choice all wrap variable,I have error message like:

error C2039: 'PrintType' : is not a member
of'itk::NumericTraits<itk::CovariantVector<T,NVectorDimension>>'
	c:\program files\insighttoolkit-3.6.0\include\insighttoolkit\basicfilters\itkConstantPadImageFilter.txx	51

Can any one  tell me where is the problem?
Should I use itk before 3.6.0 ?
or
How should I configure cmake wrap variabels?

Thank for your help.
-Huang