[Insight-users] build ManagedITK-3.6.0.2 error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 25 15:23:57 EDT 2008

Hi Dan, Huang,

Thanks for pointing this out and for logging the bug.

   Fixes were committed this morning at 8:52am:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraitsTensorPixel.h?root=Insight&r1=1.8&r2=1.9&sortby=date
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraitsCovariantVectorPixel.h?root=Insight&r1=1.3&r2=1.4&sortby=date

Please update your CVS checkout and let us know
if you encounter any problems.