[Insight-users] Non rigid grid reformation and dose remaping

Benhacene Boudan Mustafa m.benhacene.boudan at umontreal.ca
Fri Sep 26 12:06:46 EDT 2008

Hi, i am working on the warping of a dose from one respiration phase to another. To force the one to one correspondence between voxels i used the deformation field from one phase to another and transformed the rectangular grid of the original image.

I would like to calculate the dose in each of the deformed voxel of my image by upsampling a rectangular dose grid (of the target image) and then checking for each deformed voxel how many rectangular voxels are comprised inside that elementary volume.

I was thinking about using a "IsInside() the deformed voxel" method for each center of mass of the rectangular voxels. Is there any easy way to do that?

Thank you very much.

karim