[Insight-users] problem with RGB .bmp images

John dbgtjp at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 11:09:58 EDT 2008

I now modified the code and prooved that the problem lies within the reading of
the bmp image.

Printing out the pixel values already results in this output:
Pixel values from GetRed,GetGreen,GetBlue:
Red = 234
Green = 234
Blue = 234

This pixel definitely is colored and not grey, as looked up with an image
manipulation program.

This is really strange and I also have the problem with other randomly chosen
bitmap images, which I downloaded from the web. For other bitmap images the code
works well.

Did you already figure out, why this problem could appear?

John